Where can I get a 91 chevy lumina 3.1 MP repair manual?

445

Asked by Mar 09, 2013 at 09:06 PM

I would like to have a look at locations of all sensors...can't find a free book-online source.

20,595

you can buy a haynes at auto parts,kinda worthless but they do list sensors ,testing and location ill give them that ,well if you arent familier with cars like im not with spelling its a good book ,

3,190

Try the library

445

ok...if the book appears to be worthless then why have it? I need one so I can find the Manifold Air Intake sensor...I guess this is the next thing out. It was a code 14 which is the Coolant Temp sensor, and code 42, the Crank sensor...the code went away and now 23 shows up...lol Thanks for your help...

111,135

I use ALLDATADIY .com. It's not free tho.