Working on dodge a413 trans kickdown lever frozen at the trans does transmissions have to com out remove the whole assembly or how to free it up used pb blaster stillnot loose

Asked by Feb 06, 2013 at 09:34 AM

Sounds like an internal clash. Disassemble that area where the kickdown lever enters, and look for something out of order (loose bolt, screw, or an intruder that got in there). Does this one tie into the acceleration link?...bet it does. make sure the other end (accelerator end of the thing) isn't binding either-....that's all I got thanks. the only reference is my 66 chevy van that had a doozy of control rods and would have me laying down in the slush in Wisconsin to try and put it right- PB penetrating cattleshit gets all over everything and seldom does the job.