2004 ecotec 2.2

Asked by Dec 18, 2012 at 09:47 PM

I have a ecotec 2.2 motor that runs pretty good, starts nicely, but after it warms up it seems to be slower to respond when hitting the throttle. When I hit the throttle when it is cold it responds very quickly. I adjusting the idol thinking that may be the problem, but it didn't help. Any suggestions?

99,175

I have a Ecotec motor and it responds the same, hot or cold. Perhaps the problem is in the transmission. Is it an automatic transmission? Have you checked the fluid level?

125

When was the last time you replaced the spark plugs and wires