Car Wrap Advertisement

Asked by Dec 04, 2012 at 01:24 PM

I am looking for companies that pay to wrap cars with there
company info, I drive 150 miles everyday, 6 days a week.

97,115

While it was once possible to earn money with car wraps, those days are long over. There are no car wrap companies that are actively looking for drivers and consumers should never pay to get on a car wrap advertiser list as this is also a scam.

97,115

http://technorati.com/business/advertising/article/car-wrap-scams-on-the-rise/

375

Update: Actually I checked into this.. and found that one should not attempt to have their car/truck/van wrapped by a third party supplier.. In this case, contacting any company that offers products that you want on your vehicle can prove very beneficial. In our case, I was offered a chance to have a set of wheels for our van, in exchange for space on our van to advertise this particular wheel company. The only reason we did not elected to do this, is that we found out that the wheels were not DOT approved. If the wheels were approved.. we would have been all over this.. Having the Van look like a rally car.. would have been worth it with free wheels to boot.