Selecting next used car... Need help deciding...

Asked by Nov 29, 2012 at 03:11 PM

I really love the Audi A3. I know in the past, Audi's in general were thought of as really high maintenance cost vehicles. Haas this changed? If yes, what year? I was interested in buying a low-mileage 2008, 2009, or 2010.

99,235

Research the Audi A3 over at audiworld.com and audizine.com - there are many owners registered there.

Any thoughts on reliability and lower maintenance costs?

99,235

Audi's in general are more complex and will have higher operating costs. Consumer reports shows the 2010 A3 to be better than average in all areas. Not too surprising since it's newer and has less miles. Check out the forums listed for more specific trouble areas.