2010 Toyota Camry vs. 2011 Nissan Altima.

Asked by Nov 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM

2010 Toyota Camry vs. 2011 Nissan Altima. The Camry has 25,000 miles and the Nissan has 39,000 miles. For the
Nissan being relatively newer than the Toyota, isn't the mileage excessive? Aesthetically, I'm more taken with the
Nissan, but which is the better buy? The prices are not too far apart, though the Toyota is a little more expensive.

5

Having owned both Nissan's and Toyota pick-up, reliability hands down, is with Toyota! My Nissan Frontier had some interior cosmetic issues, i.e., the buttons on the in-dash stereo kept falling off, so much so that I had to use super glue to get them to stay on! Looks are one thing, but reliability and how the vehicle is put together, is far more important, in my humble opinion! Good luck...

1,835

I've had great reliability with many Toyota's. I have a 2001 Tundra that has had only an oxygen sensor go bad last year, and still has the original battery!