Is 8500.00 to much to pay for a 1997 jeep Sahara 152000 miles very good condition, mud tires less than 3000 miles, automatic. no electric windows or locks, not sure about the radio, hard top

Asked by Nov 20, 2012 at 03:29 PM

5,925

I would stay away... Mud tires put allot of extra stress on suspension parts. Even if it were driven 152,000 GENTLE miles, it is still right around the point where the entire drive-train needs to be broken down and rebuilt, serviced ect... I wouldn't pay much more than 4k for that and even 4k is allot... It doesn't matter how good condition it is in, it is still a 97 Wrangler with 152,000 miles on it... I would stay away and keep looking for a better deal. They are out there, you just need to be patient.

it sounds high especially if you dont know if it comes with a hard top

Mine not a sahara but it is a 1998 with 79k, tires look brand new tj's with options do not lose value and i am asking 7800 and this site says its 2500 under what it is worth 4k is not alot for a jeep my tires and rims are worth that