DID MERCEDES BENZ PRODUCE A S430 AMG

Asked by Nov 11, 2012 at 04:08 AM

does a s430 Mercedes Benz 2002 add AMG package to t his model

Educate me please. What is AMG? This is a question back at you, I'd like to learn about it. Thank You CAPTG1......David

amg is a supercharged engine

Ahh..thank you. I learned something. Positive pressure induction. Sorry I don't know the answer to your original question. But there are lots of guys that use this forum that do. Let's wait and see my friend, I bet somebody will respond soon.

VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS Freshened styling, curtain side airbags, and a more-powerful V8 engine lead the 2002 changes to this American-built SUV. The V6 ML320 returns, but the ML430 is replaced by the ML500 with a 288-hp 5.0-liter V8 supplanting a 268-hp 4.3 V8. Also back is the high-performance ML55 AMG. .*****..PASTED from Edmunds

this does not answer my question is this model S430 sedan a real AMG supercharged engine as i say all outer details shown with AMG details

The only other thing I can think of, since I am not familiar with that car, your car, is look for it. It will be belt-driven for positive pressure induction. Process if elimination. ID power steering pump, in Calif there will be a vacuum pump, A/C compressor, alternator, and if there is another belt-driven device that will probably be it.