RRather than sub-lease as I do now....

Asked by Aug 08, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Right now I sub-lease a car from my company (the price includes insurance) I pay approx. 520/month.  How much car do you think I can get for payments in that range?

95

@ 10% interest, $20.00 per thousand. Let's say the insurance is 120.00 and the car payment is 400.00/ mo. 400/20 = 20 x 1,000 = 20,000 @ 10% interest. Carmax does a free inspection. I usually go to the dealer and get the car for 24 hours before committing to it and take it to Carmax for their free appraisal. I once found out a car had been wrecked and didn't buy it. Also, its a free 100 point inspection. Keep your cards close to you and negotiate cash price even if you are financing in the end. Take that 24 hours to think about it and get opinions. Good luck and I hope you get the best car for your money. Hope this helps.

Best Answer