Asked by Jul 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Question type: General

We are a small used cars dealership in Texas. In the past we offered financing to our costumers "Buy here pay here". Unfortunately many our buyers did not complete the payment. We have tried to reach them but, they moved, cancelled the phones etc.
What we can do to recorver or reposess our assets?
Please advise.

2 Answers


IMO: This is a legal issue and should be taken up with your lawyer and not asked over a General Auto forum.


Get all your paperwork together, see a lawyer and start repossession. Do it sooner rather than later.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search General Questions

General Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 49,360
Reputation 39,930
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 16,920
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.