I really like the looks of the new camero,but does it get around in the snow good?

Asked by Feb 06, 2012 at 10:43 PM

1,375

If you have to drive your Camaro, Corvette, or some other sweet car in the snow, You cant afford it! -- buy an old truck or jeep first and get the sweet car later when you have the money and garage space--- One exception is a Subaru which would probably knock the socks off a camaro snow or no snow!

Paul thanks for your reply. I have no problem affording it! Right now I'm driving the RX8. So I have the older car to drive in the snow. I was just thinking about upgrading and if I could drive it in the snow and not have to have the older car that would be a plus. I have checked out the subaru but it's just not my cup of tea.