I need new Tire for my Celica. What is your choice?

25

Asked by Dec 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Hi All,

Yes i need new Tire for my next summer and i want to know your Opinion about which one can be good for me. I want performance in high speed ans turn.

Right now i have 17" Marshall = 205/45ZR17 88W XL

Also I will really appreciate if someone can explain what all number and Letter mean in that ( 205/45ZR17 88W XL)

Thanks,

485

I recommend Tire Rack (http://www.tirerack.com/), as they have good prices (even after shipping) and their site can tell you what tire is best/most popular for your care when you input what you have. The people on their customer service line are also usually knowledgeable, if you prefer phone. You can have it drop-shipped to a local installer local to your zip code for convenience, using the site to pick one. I've used them multiple times, with no hitches. Any other questions, feel free to contact me at mrabkin@fromcartofinish.com, or 240-403-1069 Mike

25

thanks i will go make a look!!!