WHY WHEN I CLICK ON CONTACT DEALER NO INFO COMES UP

DAVEZZZZZZ
0

Asked by Dec 08, 2011 at 12:13 PM

MOST OF YOUR ADS HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT THE DEALER. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR WEB SITE THE CONTACT FORM DOESNT WORK EI THER AND THERE ARE NO PHONE NUMBERS HELP!

Restoration
1,195

Contact is through EMAIL,look at the picture closely,most of the time you can visually look at the posted picture of the car.There is a way to GOOGLE the name most/often seen and contact them seperately.But enter your email info in the box and you will be contacted most times in less than 12 hours. I am living proof that you will be contacted.They will return any legitimate inquiry even if you live in ENGLAND.