how do you do wheel spins

5

Asked by Oct 16, 2011 at 12:25 PM

1,335

put it in d or r and step on the gas

10

Spinning wheels is retarded only people that can't drive do wheel spins when you spin your wheels that mean you do not have clutch control....Only if you burnout to get your tires sticky for a drag race that is the only time it is allowed in my books.

235

If you have an automatic trans you can do a brake torque (or brake stand). Go on the gas and brake at the same time, slowly release the brake and your tires will start to spin. The amount of gas and brake required varies for different vehicles. This is not effective for front wheel drive vehicles and is not very good for the trans, especially if you do it often. It is also not legal on the street so I suggest using a burnout pit, your own drive way, or a race track.

1,065

Get enough horsepower for starters

925

if your car is front wheel drive, the best way for you to do a burn out is to use your parking brake (or e-brake) to lock up the back wheels.

95

if you have to ask dont do it