OEM CODE P0404 how to fix it

Asked by Oct 03, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


seems to me that you are working on a 3.3 chrysler.... if so you NEED to change your EGR valve... if im not mistake

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 172,010
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,600
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,770
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.