retreaded tires

45

Asked by Jul 11, 2011 at 05:57 PM

does anybody have any info on retreaded tires? I was thinking about running the treadwright warden. its very similar to the bfg at. can somebody give me some info please

285

not too sure what part of the country you are in but...in canada it's illegal to run caps except if they are on the drives of a let's say logging truck ,18 wheeler drives or trailer ... it's unsafe to put them on a passenger car/pick up ...

45

iv read other peoples reviews and nobody has ever had any problems. the only bad reviews the tire had were from people that had not used the tire

285

don't tell me that i don't know what im talking about .. i have been in the tire industry for almost 20 years .. 19 to be exact ..i see lots of failed recaps . at least 3 to 10 a day ...believe what ever you wish . but are you willing to put yourself or your family at risk ??? at the cost of saving a few dollars??? think about it ...

45

im not trying to tell you that you dont know what you are talking about. i was just telling you what i have read. im 15 and i dont have 800 dollars to spend on tires so these just seemed like a good alternative