hooking up an amp with a lineout converter..

115

Asked by Dec 31, 2010 at 05:05 PM

I wired up my amp and subs to the stock stereo, with a line out-put converter, for some reason it seems like it isnt getting power, or something......any ideas on what may be causing this? ive never used a line out put converter......

115

Do i need to hook up the" remote" wire?? if so , to where do i do this??

65

you want to hook up your remote wire to a hott that goes off with the switch

115

i cannot find any fuses that are not on when the caror key is off.i got a switch but it is not the rite type..thanks...should i drill a hole for the switch or let it hang? i am keeping the car for a while and do not kno if system will go with it when sold....cuz i wouldnt want a car with a nice little hole on the center consule or dash..