speakers not working/ cut out

115

Asked by Jun 01, 2010 at 04:00 PM

all my speakers dont work any more except the subs, the subs are working  fine, i looked at all the connections for the speakers, and there fine......any ideas....all speakers are aftermarket

15

if one of the speakers are shorting out while you are playing the radio then you will lose all sound, you need to check the resistance value through the speakers and the one or multiple speaker with the lowest resistance will be your problem, or also if you have the wires shorted together that will cause your issue also.