2003 Jetta or 1997 Bonneville?

CPR8
0

Asked by Apr 08, 2010 at 07:40 AM

This will be my first car, and I would like to know if I should get a 2003 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T or a 1997 Pontiac Bonnevile SE. Thanks.

Nathanial Knipe
5

i have a 2002 Jetta with the 1.8t and it's great. The only problem i have is I spin the tires out a lot but that's because i have no tred and need new tires. Plus the Jetta gets off the line faster because its lighter and has a turbo. I also think the Jetta would last longer. From what I've seen most Bonnevilles die around 150,000 miles.

Paul Hatfield
35

What sort of situation are you finding yourself in where you are having to choose between an 03 Jetta Gls and a 1997 Pontiac Bonneville?