how to start

5

Asked by Sep 30, 2009 at 04:44 PM

quick question how would i go about starting to race legaly ?

95

depends really on the racing you want to get into drag racing seems to be a fairly simple sport to get into if you have the money. Nascar,F1 and WRC seems like you have to know people basically to get in or born into the sport or started racing young. Thats all I really know id do your research, ask people that are working towards that maybe on forums before making any serious desicions that you wanna make it a career. Hope that helps a little.

bluntly green in any race says go

95

lol nice