anyone watching the Nascar Chase?

105

Asked by Sep 26, 2009 at 02:08 PM

I havent had the time to catch up with it I know there only into the secound race  which is this sunday,  but who is looking the best so far in your opionion and stats wise? and yes iam actaully asking a racing related questions  shocking...

Hey Nick-My family lives and breathes Nascar...stat wise you can't count our Jimmie Johnson, but Montoya is right there and is running strong..but I would love to see Mark Martin finally win one...in my opinion, everyone technically still has a chance because it's still early in the chase...Kahne has to finish the races one more bad race like last week, and he'll be done...

105

Ya agree with you on Mark Martin hes worked hard this year he does deserve to win.