Challenger

75

Asked by Jul 07, 2009 at 08:46 AM

Dodge is like A Titanic without lifeboats 4 its passengers. The current Challenger SRT version is a good one on power and the exterior. But it is below average in terms of quality. The Camaro is more preferrable. What do u think?

25

i have to agree... the camaro's got a fancier interior... the challenger's got nothin on this... personally i think dodge should've put more work into this; look at the interior of the challenger and ram 1500, they're pretty similar, at least chevy put some hard work into the design..... but it's what's outside of the car and what's under the hood is all that matters to me

125

Well it's opinion I bellieve the challengers interior is solid and the camaro's is the same cheap junk you get in a malibu

7,035

i actually liked the challenger's leather seats. the camaro is not much better in quality right now. camaro, it is starting the production plant from scratch so quality is not at its best yet. :)

7,275

nathan, im with you on liking the interior of the challenger. its very similar to my 300C and i love the simplicity of it. its solid good quality too. the camaros interior is also good quality though.

125

I went to see the unvailing of the new camaro at my local dealer I got to sit in it play with the stuff and I just don't like how cheap the plastic beazels are around the gauges the colored wrap around plastic in the front is cool but the black plastic on the rest of the car I felt lacked quality

25

well, nathan i belive the challenger's interior is the same junk u get in a RAM 1500, don't u think there should be more of a difference from a truck and a muscle car? besides, the malibu and camaro have nothin to compare, the camaro's got the retro lookin gauges and the cluster on the console, and the malibu looks nothin like it... see the pics:

7,275

the dashes are very similar. but why do they have to be different. i lvoe the simplicity of the dodge/chrysler dash right now. looks nice and is very easy to use