Washing Materials

155

Asked by Jun 23, 2009 at 01:28 PM

I am a clean freak about my car and I was wondering what is the best stuff to use if you want your car to look like it was just professionally detailed? I currently use Armorall wash and wax and it does a good job but I am out of the stuff now, so I was wondering if there is anything better and I if you know any stuff for alloy wheels, tires, and leather cleaner that would be great too.

7,275

mothers has a full line of car detailing products. they do a great job. check them out.

15

Maguiars has good products

5

I have to say maguires is great ive used mothers but i prefer maguires its more expensive but does such a better job

165

Maguires indeed.