What is your favorite japanese car ever and why?

2,995

Asked by Mar 18, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I was just bored with this forum cause no one talks about anything contructive. But i just wanted to start a discusion on what you think the best Import is of all time or your favorite i should say.

6,675

skyline

6,675

if every import and not just japanese cars then porsche 911 gt2 turbo.

2,995

yea let me correct that all imports not just japanese

7,565

If we're counting all imports then... 1979 Porsche 911... The 935 derivative for group 5

675

Evo. But maybe I'm slightly biased..... :-P

2,995

haha thats fine cause evo's dont get much credit because of the Mitsu emblem

675

Yea I have to admit that Mitsubishi cars are all pretty much useless, except for the Evo. Its like the diamond in the rough. For some reason all the good engineers must be on the Evo program and all the rest of the cars are left to suck lol.

2,995

yea thats probably one of my favorites that and either the skyline or sylvia oh id o like the the 350z as well

25

The Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 is my personal favorite, not too expensive and lots and lots of fun :-)

285

Rx-7 FC. They don't make box shaped cars anymore! 350z cuz they look way mean with the bodykits in the Super GT.

5

supra no doubt..mkiv ed.

125

as far as Japanese Imports, my all time favorite is the Subaru Impreza 22B, but any Subaru Impreza WRX STi will make me smile. (yes im biased on this just a little bit) though the runner up car after Subaru STi is Definitely an old R32 Skyline GT-R. and on the European front my fave has to be the Lancia Stratos. mean small and one hell of a rally car ;)

25

My personal favorite, is the Honda Prelude, but any 300zx or Supra would make me happy