where can i get four NEXEN [215/40/zr17] tyres from and at a cheap price??

15

Asked by Feb 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM

35

probably? Big o.

15

this does'nt make sence?? i googled [big o] but nothing about tyres came up? cheers for trying???

5

Try wheelmax.com or wheelsnext.com i paid around $72 cdn a tire for mine

165

Do not skimp on tires, especially if you have a performance-oriented vehicle. They are the only things connecting you to the road...

6,675

ive never even heard of nexen. what is the reason you want these specific tires?

15

nexen are budget low profile tyres - they came with my alloy's that i bought brand new! so i thought i would get the same ones again, but the make does'nt really matter as long as they are decent enough to take the power of my 1.8i engine!

35

If your looking for budget, go through discount tire (discounttire.com) i do beleive that dunlop has a $50 rebate going on. but if your going for performance, for your own sake don't skimp of tires. the better the tire, the better the grip, the longer they last

6,675

haha yeah that 1.8i will require some mad rubber. i usually just go to the local tiresplus store and see what sales they have going on and pay the little extra is costs from the searching online and waiting. but if you want to order them this site might have tires. www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com i got my 22s with falken tires for my naivgator i had and i liked them quite a bit and i only paid $1300 for rims/tires/tax/shipping. so im guessing the tires are low cost there. might be worth checking out

2,985

look at the bfgoodrich traction t/a kdw that tire isnt to expensive wears nice and has crazy grip