Sport Bike or Sports Car

35

Asked by Jan 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM

if you acctually had to pay for the cost of each vehicle to maintain it.
what do you think is a better choice and why?

2,180

WHAT?...unless it's a company car, the driver or some responsible person does pay for the maintenance. And to simplify it further, the logical choice would be an automobile. The auto will keep you warm and dry as the bike will not.

1,085

the car for sure... that way i dont have to donate a liver every time i go round a corner...

35

im talking about for a performance vechile not a primary one

2,180

Does that really change things? You'll still get cold and wet on a bike and you'll still pay for your own maintenance.