american cars

15

Asked by Jan 16, 2009 at 06:39 PM

top best overall american car??

8,455

I'd say the new ZR1... Although the Ultima Aero TT is top dog I suppose. Dollar for dollar in a realistic range I'd say the 08 Cobalt SS though.

15

i was looking few days ago at cobalt and ones tnothing to get amaze yet i will see ....thanks

1,015

New dodge challenger is a nice car. Beautiful on the outside, and comfortable on the inside... However if you're looking for a more responsible car in both price and functionality, the Ford Fusion is good fit and finish for a decent mid-sized sedan price.

45

for a practical car I would say the new Chevy Malibu. That thing is just gorgeous for a family car!

2,220

That is a subjective question that only YOU can answer. BUT!!! If I were in your shoes, I'd go to consumer reports and research their car buyer issue; it may even be available online at consumerreports.com. They are reliable and 100% unbiased as the majority of their research is from the actual consumer. Their car issue lists cars to AVOID and cars to CONSIDER. Also, once you narrow down your choices, you can look at their year by year reliability records. Upon completing YOUR research will you answer that question with confidence. Were you to ask that question of me as to what's the BEST AMERICAN CAR? I'd look you in the eye and say, "I honestly do not know?" Since this is a subjective question, no one else knows either regardless of what they state. After all, their opinion IS NOT YOUR OPINION. Good luck with your search!

3,715

New cars: Duramax or 'vette ZR1 All cars: '63 stingray or '72 K20

1,105

take it easy with the capitals its like your yelling at people... RELAX!

I like Chrysler Dodge and Definitely Jeeps, but I would say the best bang for the buck would be a Pontiac G8 GT, pushing 361 HP for under 30K

1,015

since this is in the pricing and lease section, I will put forward, that I can't think of anything you can buy brand new, more inexpensively than a Ford Ranger Pickup (although I'm sure I'll be corrected.) it's not exactly a CAR as such... but the cost is low...

2,220

Alex...you're making something out of nothing. The capital letters are there serving the same purpose as under lining. Also, the content of the message is helpful and instructive. I seriously doubt if anyone would confuse that message with aggressive behavior.

35

Corvette ZR1: simply because it has ferrari like performance and handiling but cot 1/4 the price For the most part i hate american cars i think there junk except for certain cars: Ford Mustang (it's an american icon you have to respect it) any Corvette Dodge viper (of course) Cobalt SS Cadillac CTS-V Pontiac G8/GTO other than that i hate ameracin cars.