just woundering how many people in here work in the trade

235

Asked by Oct 21, 2008 at 12:12 AM

where and what do u do
midas victoria bc custom exhaust builder

185

Auckland, New Zealand, Peugeot/Citroen enthusiast. Pretty handy, done engine swaps and shit

130

ASE certified; A1-A8,Ford F.A.C.T. graduate with 12 factory credentials, and EPA 609 license

11,315

I'm an old farm boy that had to fix it or not use it. It is a hobby to work on cars. No expert, just read and look and talk. Large enough hammer, large screw driver,and duct tape was all that was needed to keep the car rolling. Now it is a computer lab, plastic glue and money. There are a lot of gear heads out there with a lot of experience with good advice. Never take anything as solid, rather as a suggestion to assist in fixing or look for fixes.