cv shaft

65

Asked by Sep 30, 2008 at 01:15 PM

my car is making a wierd noice and i dont know wat is making it?

4,405

questions that may help what does the noise sound like, whether it hums, clicks, squeal, screech, etc? more specific easier to pinpoint does it make noise only when the engine is running but not in motion? is the noise present when cold and/or warm, hot outside ambient temperature? is the noise present only during cold start and/or when the engine is at normal operating temperature? if noise is present while in motion which vehicle speed would you hear the noise? Good Luck!