Fuel

25

Asked by Sep 11, 2008 at 05:06 AM

Is there any other fuel out there that the world could use in stead of petrol/Diesel

280

LPG (liquid petroleum gas)

25

Would this bring the cost of fuel down?

280

Here in Australia, LPG is around 60cents per litre. Normal petrol (91 ron) is around $1.60 per litre... Diesel is around $1.70 per litre per litre

25

Your prices are about same as ours (England). I was thinking more on sunflower oil? Some peaple in England use it in stead of Diesel.

280

We had people filling up with the old oil from fish and chip shops and stuff. never really took off though. We also had people using sugar cane, and had 2 buses drive from queensland to melbourne for the motorshow on it.

25

Wow thats wacked, suger cane? never herd that one before. Where abouts in oz you from Glenn?