what is the best

25

Asked by Sep 08, 2008 at 05:17 PM

how to afford to buy new one?i would like to buy the best brand tire,what the best brand tyre?

85

it doesnt matter which brand of tire you buy just get a tire for your needs just call a auto parts dealer or tire dealer and tell them what you need em for and theyll hook u up

205

Best brand of tire for what? It all depends on what your budget is, what your intended use of the car is, and what you're looking for. If you want a tire that lasts a long time, chances are pretty good it isn't going to be a very good tire performance wise. If you want a good performing tire it's not going to last real long. If you want a cheap tire, it's not going to be very good at anything. What kind of car will this be going on?