what should i do?

20

Asked by Sep 05, 2008 at 03:54 PM

should i buy a 2003 Nissan 350Z, a 1993 Mazda RX-7, a 1993 Toyota Supra MK4, or a 1990-93 Nissan Skyline R32?
Whats the better buy?

25

The Legendary Nissan 350Z would be me best bet considering the year, condition and performance.... the mazda is a sweet option but only if you decide to go for a more recent model....

20

the reason why i picked these is because the the 350Z is my favorite car, but what about the RX-7's Rotary engine?

25

there a 3 reason why I would buy any car. 1. It has to turn eyes with its looks 2. sound great when driving 3. drive beautifully.. for me the mazda falls short on Number 1. but if you intend to further tune any of your choice i think mazda would give you that great option. No doubt the RX-7's engine is revolutionary..but.....

250

Aim for a 1994 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec II All the looks of you're usual R32, but with BBS wheels, stiffer suspension and i think some even came with R33 GTR spec Brembo brakes.

250

Oh and 1 other thing... Rotary engines are expensive to maintain, and even more expensive when they go POP.

20

lol or what do u think about the nissan 240sx with its sr20 engine?

2,995

thats a pretty common swap for a 240 but if possible id pick up a rb25det or maybe even a r26dett for it. Id stay away from the the RX-7 unless you have a deep pocket. The supa is kinda heavy compared to the others but id go with a 97 supra if you were gonna pick one. The skyline would be the best out of all of them because the motor is one of the best you can get for a tuner and its awd cant go wrong there.

20

ok, thats for your input