kumho

5

Asked by Aug 30, 2008 at 02:16 PM

Enter question here...            which model is the best

3,155

i really like the Kumho Ecsta supra tires the were not bad for the price

305

I found the Ecstas were ok for the price, but wear out rather quickly. I have KW21's Kuhmo's winter tire and I think there are amazing. But havn't tried any of their other summer tires. I run Falken 912's and find they are a really nice summer tire.

1,085

what are you putting them on...??? thats where the issue comes ... rim size dish depth and what vehicle the rims are bolted to... if its perfromance oriented then im in love with the BFG Gforce KD or KDW there a nice tire with good life, grippy tread, and the firey tread looks fierce... its a great street/track tire...

i like the flun dun from "who". it reaks and it looks like shit.