2010 Outback, 153K miles

50

Asked by maricicc Jun 26, 2020 at 07:24 AM

The car drove like a charm but it's being offered @$6900.
I'm hesitant to spendbthat much on it. I'm a low mileage
driver, usually 6K per year. What do you think?

154,585

Personally I think that's too much for a 10 year old vehicle with 153,000 miles on it. The mileage is on the high side but still within average for the age of the vehicle. Visit kbb.com for a free price quote. If you decide to move forward see if they'll come down on the price, have it looked at by a reputable service facility that's familiar with foriegn vehicles, and get a vehicle history report such as carfax. Hope that helps! Jim

101,115

It could be a great car, but at that mileage it's a huge gamble.

50

It's so tough when the wallet is getting squeezed! I appreciate both of yours advice. Thanks so much!