confused

Asked by Jul 20, 2019 at 10:07 PM

So how does it work.. do you bring the car to me
or do I have to go get it.. I find a lot of cars an
trucks but they are 1,200 miles away... not so
convenient... do I fly there not like it an fly
back????

1,770

Cargurus works like any other car ads site. They list cars from dealers and private sellers. If you like the vehicle, message the seller then go check it out. If it is 1200 miles away, yes, you fly out and don't like, fly back. Not worth in my book. Try and find one local if you can.

270

There are also private third party service techs (www.lemonsquad.com) that will check the car for you. Normally costs a few hundred, but worth it. I plan to use one in near future as I am scouting for a rust free Florida car.

2,950

Look here for detailed answers: https://cargurus.helpscoutdocs.com/category/6-shopping-for-a-car