power window problems

10

Asked by Jan 30, 2012 at 07:05 PM about the Chevrolet TrailBlazer

My driver side window does not work. All other windows work. How do you check
the wiring

765

first off is there any power going to any of the other switchs on that door panel?? ei power locks power mirrors other windows door speaker?? if its just the 1 window most likely you need to replace either the window motor or the switch itself inspect wiring in door jam some times itll will freeze up nd opening the door will crack or break wires or it could just be a fuse

10

Thank you I will look at the wiring first

330

What's the problem if the driver side panel won't work at all as far as rolling down the windows or locking/ unlocking the doors. The dome lights won't even come on when drivers side door is open. Now tonight the back passenger right window will roll down but not back up.

20

I was looking for an answer

330

Well hope you get it bc I sure never got one. Thankfully I don't have this vehicle anymore.

170

My window won't let down but my driver side works fine. We're is the fuse to my windows

Question: Yesterday my power window driver's side would not close then it did And I left it closed..tried to open it would not work..This morning it works fine

395

Mona, there is a recall for that master switch on the drivers side, can actually start a fire. Call the dealer. If your vehicle VIN # isn't on it, you need a new master switch. All years are in fact affected by that faulty switch regardless of what they say. Very easy swap, the top plastic pops right up, remove the switch, very easy. Note: if you decide to by a new one and do it yourself, it will need to be programmed by the dealer. If you decide to go to junkyard (I did), no programming is necessary. However, while you're in the junkyard, call the dealer and read the #'s off the switch to the dealer on the phone. They'll tell you if it's an updated one already over the phone.

Would it work on and off like That? Calling salvage yards not paying 350 for one

Ps truck is 2008 not under recall

10

I have a 2003 chevy trailblazer, and the drivers side power windows doesn't work. I have removed the door frame and disconnected the power window door module. How do I fix this, and where is the power window fuse box?