I have a 1992 Acclaim.. 4 Cyclinder 2.5. i think my vavle cover is bent and cant seem to find one anywhere do u noe were i can find one.. any ideas would help plz to be shy..

Asked by Nov 08, 2014 at 01:42 PM about the Plymouth Acclaim

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

1 Answer

Where are you located? Do they have any "pick a part" style yards near you? If they do not try Rock Auto. Google them. Also the cork gaskets are really thin and if you can find the one piece rubber one it will seal the cover really good. Before you do that remove the pcv hose from the cover and start the engine and if there is excessive blow by from underneath. It may indicate more serious problems.

Your Answer

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Plymouth Acclaim Experts

  • #1
  • #1
    Patsy Jones
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge Spirit
8 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.