About Tyes

175

Asked by May 12, 2013 at 03:14 AM about the Toyota Allion

Could someone explain these numbers on the side of my tires, of my 2007 Allion - JJA 2610 ?  The car was sold to me with 20,300Km, yet it seems there was a tire change before that distance being covered - Wouldn't that be strange to change  tires before their life cycle of about 30,000/40,000 Km.?

98,075

Why does it matter? The previous owner may have not liked the original tires. The dealer selling the car may put new tires on every car they have for sale.

175

I understand your point of view, Tenspeed; But it would be useful if you are a bit acquainted with mine. Used cars purchased in our country are sold under questionable circunstances at times - for example a person may be sold a 2004 motor car model for a 2006 model. In my case it would be useful understand my circumstance. Last year December I purchased a 2007 car with 20 300 Km - that's approximately 12,700 miles.That's about 2,540 miles a year on average. Isn't that questionable? Yet worn/used parts would seem to suggest otherwise.