about horsepower

Asked by Oct 28, 2008 at 12:16 AM about the Toyota Allion

plzz can u tell me the horsepower of toyota allion 2002 to 2007. i really do badly need this informations. hope to hear frm u soon. take care.

155

2 litre toyota allion 2002 has 152 BHP. thats all i have but of course the A18 and A15 graduate downwards. the A18 ought to be about 100BHP and the A15 just below. Wish i was accurate on those two.

65

the horsepower is 1500cc

185

According to what I saw on the net (don't remember the website), for the June 2007 Allion A18 - max power, hp - 136.

185

You may be mistaken Ahsan - 1500cc measures the cubic capacity of the engine/cylinder capacity and not the horse power!

99,135

first generation engines: (1NZ-FE 1.5 L I-4 DOHC)---(1ZZ-FE 1.8 L direct I-4 DOHC (2WD/4WD))--- (1AZ-FSE 2.0 L direct I-4 DOHC) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Allion