1990 ford Taurus LX 3.0 engine jerking

Asked by Jun 03, 2014 at 07:44 PM about the Ford Taunus

i installed new plugs, wires, cap & rotor & fuel filter but engine is still jerking when idleing
and driving, need help!!!

15,635

Are you just going to keep on replacing some parts until you smooth 'er out OR do you have some basic d.i.y. knowledge and you figured all that stuff was needed before looking at simple stuff too. If you are serious then reply with what else you looked at.

u got a solution?

15,635

what did you do or check before you did plugs,wires,cap,rotor,fuel filter. I do not have a shop manual on your 3.0 nor am I looking at your engine. So we start with the basics.1990 I would assume injectors and electronic ignition

I checked the injectors with noid light all were ok checked ohms all ok checked compresion all were at least 150 lbs don't know what else to check also had obd no error codes came up

15,635

come on now, you telling me you own a noid light and know how to use it ; you know what the compression specs .are so I quess you have the shop manual. Are you planning for me to guess my way through a check list just so you can come back to say that you already checked the timing , already checked the .......bye