1988 Mini Mayfair today the drivers door window came off the rollers and not sure how to fix this problem any help would be appreciated, Have the door card of but don't have a clue.

35

Asked by Nov 12, 2012 at 04:10 PM about the Austin Mini

4,765

The winder mechanism uses two arms with cams running in the rail of the window support, if I remember correctly the easiest way is to remove the regulator and slide the cams back in the rails with the window in the lowered position and then refitting the regulator. Make sure the rails haven't rusted out as this is a common occurrence, in which case you're up for the fun task of replacing them...

35

Just to let you know a friend of mine fixed this problem awhile ago there was a front window runner missing so every time i'd open the windows they'd drop.