problems with my car

25

Asked by Apr 28, 2009 at 04:14 PM about the Peugeot 106

hello all..

when i have the clutch down, mu RPM is swinging alot, like almost kills the engine, and i have had a tester on the car, no problems there, i have controlled everything all up to the map sensor..

but i have a 282 degree camshaft in and a peugeot group N engine control box

and the car is a peugeot 106 1.6 Rallye.

15

Hi there, how high are Your idle RPM ? For example when You are listening to Gr.A 106 Rallye´s, their idle RPM is about 1250 - 1500 RPM and it´s swinging too. Hard to say, or maybe that ECU is not enough compatible with those cams, which are more Gr.A. My friend after modifying his 1.4 XSi engine with standard ECU had to change the ECU for programmable one, because it was not able to keep any idle RPM.

hi there i have the same problem , with an opel astra , the RPM swings when the car is on the N gear . any info about this problem ?

25

well it is actually fine now :) now it lies on 1100 to 950 RPM, depends on how much throttle i have been given.