whats the fastest a zafira has ever done

Asked by Feb 15, 2009 at 06:27 PM about the Vauxhall Zafira

35

mines done a 16.9 quarter mile and top speed at a confirmed 129 which are both above stated figures also a 0-60 of 8.9s 1.1s sec quicker than book time, 0-60 and quarter mile timed at york dragway, top speed run was taken place at elevington

45

A member of our car club (Astra Owners Club) has spent a rather large amount of money on his Zafira GSi's engine, getting crazy amounts of power out of it. It's still a work in progress, but it has previously been rolling roaded at well over 600bhp with nitrous. It has been known to bother the likes of BMW M3's, tuned Supras, Skylines, etc. As you can imagine, reliability has been a bit of an issue with those kind of power figures, but he's hoping for 700bhp out of it eventually.

15

zafira vxr