imobiliser on a vp clubsport


Asked by May 21, 2009 at 03:27 AM about the Holden Commodore

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

i want to by pass the imobiliser on a vp clubsport i have lost the keys and the remote and cant start the car

1 Answer


You should be able to call a dealer and have them cut a new key for you.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Holden Commodore Questions

Holden Commodore Experts

#1 Js08016
Reputation 60
#2 Alan4444
Reputation 50
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 50
View All