Should i buy a car which has made 290kms on the odo?

Asked by Mar 04, 2013 at 05:27 AM about the Volkswagen Polo

I booked a polo before a month the waiting period was a month the dealer said that there
will be some delay. I insisted them to deliver as soon as possible the dealer said that they
are having a car in one of their showroom which is 290kms from my city they told that they
will make a temporary registration and drive the car for 290kms before delivery which  i
didnt accept now they are saying that they will bring the car without driving it now i am
confused is there any chance to drive my car for that 290kms by disconnecting the
odometer? should i accept this deal?

90,085

Is this a new car? It is not unusual to drive a car from another dealership before sale. They could also transport it by truck. If it is a new car, your warranty starts when you take delivery. Miles or kilometers on the odometer before purchase are added to the warranty distance.

Tenspeed is right, but as for disconnecting the odometer would be illegal

40

why not, just check in what kind of condition is at the present moment, check if there is a service history ./... ____________________________________________________________ www.dvdvideosoft.com