Greetings..I would like to know if the toyota supra rims would fit in a toyota chaser 1997?

Asked by Jul 08, 2013 at 03:36 AM about the 1997 Toyota Chaser

25,625

Here's the tire size for the Toyota Chaser: 185/70R14 88s AND for the '97 Supra: 225/50VR16 in the Front and 245/45VR16 in the Rear. Therefore, I'd say no, because the Supra uses 2 different tires sizes (larger ones in the rear) and would doubt that the rims would be a good fit for the Toyota Chaser (I'm in the USA, so I've never heard of this car because it's not sold here, but it seems to be like a Camry, but seems to have RWD and more sporting aspirations).

Best Answer
25,625

Nabil....Did this answer your question??

Yes.. Thank you