looking for the correct wire harness that i attach my diagnostics machine to . 2002 land rover freelander.

Asked by Mar 01, 2014 at 01:18 AM about the 2002 Land Rover Freelander

trying to geta code read out on my 2002 free lander .ive got a diagnostics machine and i know the wireharness is under driver side dash , but dont know which one.

70

Should be in the center near the heater. There is a metal clip that slides into a grove on the bottom of the heater housing that holds it in place. Should have a rubber cover on the socket. I have left hand drive and it is on the left but the dealer told me it was on the wrong side . It will fit on either side so if you cannot see it on the left check the right side