im just trying to find out what my porsche 914 1972 is worth or if anyone wants to buy it i would say 1 out of 10 its a 5 to 7 has miner rust verry little 561-542-6409 tom

Tom Stanowski

Asked by Jan 16, 2013 at 03:15 PM about the 1972 Porsche 914

all stock and clean gray paint black inside perfect intieor no cracking around 70 thousend miles

23,645 This may give you some idea on it's value...The one in the auction has over 130,000 miles, so you might be able to get a higher price + I only saw ONE car for sale and the REST are parts only for the 914. I'm just not sure what the demand is for this car...I haven't seen one in MANY years, but the above eBay Seller has 8 bids on the car :) Good Luck in selling it. May be some kind of Porsche 914 owners website out there and someone on there who might give you more than a eBay buyer would...I'd try both!

I'd be interested in acquiring it if the rust didn't acquire it first. If you arrive at at fair and reasonable price. You could research the car model and it's approximate value at one of the websites here: a) b) c) d) And of course: Ebay Motors My email is Tim C