1973 Pontiac Luxury LeMans

Asked by Jul 27, 2011 at 01:53 PM about the 1973 Pontiac Le Mans

Hello,

I have a sweet 1973 Pontiac Luxury LeMans and I'm looking to sell.  Has an 8
cylinder 350 cubic inch motor with a 2 barrel carburetor and only 79k miles.  Any
idea what it's worth?

Thanks!

5,195

Unfortunately, less than you think it would be. Probably $3K to $4K if the condition is as good as you portray it to be. These cars are not very popular with either the restorers or modifying crowd. The build quality was not real good to begin with and the styling was not accepted well with the new "impact" bumpers. I owned a new 73 Sport Coupe back in the day and these cars sold new for about the same money. But you never know, you might find some nostalgic person that wants to relive a part of their life and is willing to spend $10K to get it back 40 years later.

195

you can try http://www.abodysite.com/frameentry.html some can give you better idea + you might find a buyer + lot of info on there. but it's not one of the car in high list buyer. You got to like or love them. to want to buy one or three. Good luck

nice car ! those cars are worth about whatever you can get for it , maybe $1,000 - $1,500. if it was a grand am or can am of that yr then it would be worth something.

Yeah you do have a real nice car! I would like to talk to you about buying it from you for sure. Let me know if you still have it an want to sell it still I am Robert an my email address is kaario77@yahoo.com

Hey I am interested in buying your 73 Pontiac luxury lemans get ahold of me at kaario77@yahoo.com

I had a 1973 LeMans GT Sport. It was brown with the lighter brown stripes down the side. 350/ 2 barrel with the 3-Speed Hurst shifter in the floor. Hi-Jacker air shocks and Cherry Bomb glass packs with factory dual exhausts. I absolutely loved that car. Those Bombs made her talk through the gears and people listened.

20

I am looking for a 73 pontiac lemans contact me at kevin@urbanpet.net

got one of these all the way down under in nz cool car haven't seen another one here in new zealand

10

If it is a t37 its an average bear they sold 40000 .if it is a f37 you got a rare beast they only made 4806.you can name your price with that one

10

The f37 is the 400 4 barrel with dual exhaust.the gto option called the gto sports coupe

10

I know I did my research on all gtos

i say its worth 7000 buddy.i had one just like it but it was white,i loved that car.but now I have a 73 gto sports coupe I just got and just started restoring I love that car.im going to hold to this one.its rare'

earlier post I said t37 I meant d37

I like those wheel skirts on your luxury

All of you people are idiots, the 1973 Lemans handled better than any previous Lemans and looks awesome and I have one that sold to the previous owner for $20,000 I have Corstal it for a lot less but that's because I'm the man!

Anyone wanting pics let me know

10

Do you still have the lemans? Price?

10

I have 3 they are for Sale