recovering car seats

25

Asked by Aug 22, 2011 at 08:00 PM about the 1969 Pontiac Le Mans

I am about to start recovering my seats I bought the nicest kit opgi had and i was wondering if anyone has any pointers or things to watch out for the kit came with the hog ring pliers and a bunch of ring just wondering if anyone has any warnings or advice

25

After allot of thought, I decided to go with the pro.Rinaboghs upholstery in Appleton wi...

good choice i heard of people tearing seat covers without even trying.

55

I too would go with a pro. When my house needed a new roof, I went with pros, when i needed my driveway paved, went with pros. The extra couple bucks that you might save is quickly erased with one mess up. If you love the car, nothing but the best should suit you.

25

The new panel going on,getting closer thanks for stoppin by

do you guys no anyone trying to buy a 1969 Pontiac Lemans it runs it needs all new inside but the motor runs its original. I got the original rims and wheels. it also needs a new stearing column witch i found for 90 bucks on ebay. im asking 2,800 give me a call if u do 8163989445

25

Not at the moment ,send a pic of it. Sells better that way